"Do it! It's Worth it!!"
I was increasingly becoming frustrated at my own progress in the gym. As well as this, I was being confused about diet and supplements. The personal trainers at my gym were unhelpful, giving conflicting advice. The fact that UPfitness train professional athletes made me make the call.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
I’ve become leaner and stronger and getting closer to that elusive six pack. (within 9 weeks of training) I’ve also become more productive at work and manage my time better. I also sleep much better.
What have you learned:
I’ve learned a lot about how to train and how many ways of working out there are. I have also learned a lot about nutrition and safe supplementation. I now also have a better understanding of how the human body works.
What’s next for you:
I will continue to train with Ultimate Performance – I enjoy going to UP immensely.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
DO IT!! It’s worth it.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.