Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"Winner: Physique of the Week!"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
Here’s Neil who won last week’s very competitive global “Physique of the Week” competition.
A huge congratulations to Neil who shows that hard work and focus pays off.
Here’s what Nick Mitchell had to say about Neil before all the votes were in:
“Great results caused by great commitment.
I think Neil deserves a vote of confidence from this page in the “Physique of The Week” Competition. 6kg up in bodyweight, plus a lot leaner, all in 8 weeks is good going for an experienced guy!
Some of the bodies he is up against used more than the tips in my book (doesn’t make them bad people, but we all prefer level playing fields) so if you get the chance pop along to the Forum, see the change he has made, and if you want to then please vote for him in the Physique of the Week competition.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.