Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
""What a Journey!!""
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
“I am an experienced trainer and thought I knew how to get the best out of my body, but always something vital just seemed to be missing. I tried my best but nothing quite “clicked”. Despite being quite skeptical of what an expensive online coaching package could do for me I decided to take the plunge. What a journey it was!
The photos above are me only 8 weeks apart. Even I can’t believe that!
Lets get this straight, I did the hard work and if my trainer Luke had been with me in person I am sure we would have achieved even better results. But what he did was make things clear, understandable, the penny dropped, and more importantly I made one year’s progress in less than two months.
UP online coaching with Luke Mcgurk and UP has been an experience that was both incredible value for money and highly educational. I recommend it unreservedly.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.