Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
""Reputation really does match up to their execution""
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 113
“I’d heard great things about UP from my sister, so I guess you could say that my expectations for UP were high from the start. But I never expected to get the “bug” in the way that I have done or for my body to change so quickly that when random strangers see my photos they accuse me of taking ridiculous things like steroids! Something I’d never do and totally against the philosophy of sustainable health that I’ve always seen Nick Mitchell and his team of Personal Trainers preach.
I love the intensity of each training session, I love how my trainer Lucas really does give a damn about my results and my well being, and I endorse UP from the rooftops.
They are one of the few cases where their reputation really does match up to their execution.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.