Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
I contacted UP to bring my fitness level, mobility and strength back to a level before, I had a motor vehicle accident in Dec. 2009. Which caused me to have very limited mobility and muscle weakness.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
Increase in mobility, muscle strength, technique in exercise and nutritional awareness.
What have you learned:
I learned valuable techniques from my personal trainer – for my work-outs. Overall fitness health, an awareness of supplementing good health through diet, herbs and vitamins.
What’s next for you:
I would like to repeat another programme with UP, also to continue on my own to keep up the exercises and diet programme I learned. Dave is very committed to ensuring long-term success of his clients, as he gave me the tools and knowledge to keep up my fitness levels.
I found my trainer to be a very attentive and knowledge personal trainer. He had a lot of patience with me, as well as pushed me to advance in my fitness level. He has a great attention to detail and commitment to his clients. He carefully customizes a programme and plan for his clients needs, and carefully follows through with that in each session. Dave is very enthusiastic, motivational and a pleasure to work with over the course of my 10 week programme.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.