Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"A Life Changed for the Better!"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
From K’s Mother: “Thank you so much for inspiring K to lose so much weight and become so fit. You have truly been the only person that she has believed in who could help her change her attitude to her weight and negative self image. You have literally rescued her from a downward spiral and for this I will be eternally grateful. I am so proud of what she has been able to achieve under your guidance. I know that she has worked extremely hard to get to this point and has continued to train at home because she respects your opinion of her. Yes we’ve shared lots of champagne but she has still remained committed to her goal. She looks sensational but more than anything, it is her positive self-worth that is so evident now. Everyone at home in Oz thinks she looks amazing and have certainly told her so!!”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.