Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"In a League of Their Own!"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
Years of sitting behind a computer screen and endless travel meant I got extremely out of shape. Untoned, unfit and enjoying a diet, which although not unhealthy, did actually do me more harm than good. Personal attempts at getting back into shape by attending the local gyms and seeing the local personal trainers there didn’t yield the results I would have liked after endless months. I was stuck in a rut and very frustrated with how I looked and felt. I had the motivation to do something about it, but knew I needed help from professionals who knew what they were doing. After reading an article about Nick Mitchell and UP in Women’s Fitness I decided to get in touch. The article struck a cord in me and the no nonsense approach and communication of UP’s website were really what spurred me on. Forgetting the frills of fancy gyms and personal trainers trying to get me into shape that were in questionable shape themselves. I decided the UP team were in a league of their own. The rest is history.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
In my first 36 sessions I achieved more than I ever thought I could. I did not think my body shape would have gone through such a transformation. Still a way left to go I think, however it wasn’t just me that noticed the immediate difference. Friends, family and colleagues commented on how much leaner I’d become. It wasn’t just a physical ‘transformation’ however. My attitude to health and diet also changed fundamentally and I have a new-found interest in fitness and nutrition . Principally UP gave me purpose again and defined goal to work for. More importantly whilst I have lost motivation easily in the past when it came to the gym, with visible results and clear goals, excellent programmes and really experienced and professional PT’s I am more inclined now than ever to push myself to the limit and see what I can achieve.
What have you learned:
Certainly whatever the UP team say, do it. They’ve been right and spot on with everything so far, and wouldn’t question their experience and knowledge. My attitude to health and diet has changed fundamentally and I have a new-found interest and stronger understanding of fitness, nutrition and supplementation. Its given me a new hobby and area of interest to focus on.
What’s next for you:
Push my personal limit and see what else I can achieve and how far I can push my body in terms of building lean body mass. I need to tighten up and further develop certain body areas I feel still need some more work and maintain everything else. I will be visiting the UP personal training gym for quite some time to come I think.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
I have been telling friends, colleagues and family that UP are a no nonsense team, not for the faint hearted and that if you want to see results and are wiling to commit to a lifestyle and attitude change, you will see results. UP will tell you what to do and the likes of Michael and Nick will give you as much support and advice as they can, but ultimately its up to you.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.