Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"2 weeks of absolute laser like focus!"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 113
Here’s a little look at what can be done with just 14 days of total commitment to training and diet!We were so impressed with the attitude of the person in these 2012 photos (Elliott Upton) that we eventually hired him for the team at UP!Given the response these photos received on Facebook here’s an official UP comment you won’t want to miss:
“To all the naysayers…yes, you’ve caught us. It is a conspiracy. Results like this are impossible in 14 days because no one has ever radically tightened up in that time.
We BS about all our results, especially the ones that are much more spectacular than this, it is definitely a photoshop because his tattoo switched sides (100s of people don’t seem to understand what happens when you take a photo in a mirror), and his friends / former clients who have corroborated what we have to say are all in on it (actually we bribed them with signed photos of Olly Foster). Their words means nothing when offset against the opinions of people who have never met Elliott / worked with UP.
The gyms that we own are all built on fleecing our clients and pulling the wool over their eyes, and it is only by the grace of God that we manage to get away with it because the clients we attract are not as sharp / intelligent / successful / worldly wise as the commentators on here who see through the elaborate conspiracy that we’ve hatched. Mea culpa, you’ve caught us.”
Yes, sometimes the negativity that comes with the UP profile via social media does get to us…;)
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.