"Gemma Atkinson, TV Star and Model"
I started training at UP Fitness on the 18th June 2013. I’ve always trained regularly but i felt like I’d began to plateau with my results, lose interest and I gradually became bored. I needed a new challenge and a kick start to get motivated again.
I searched online and UP Fitness came up tops with not only Great reviews, but the clients before & after pictures spoke for themselves. I signed up for the 12 week program and began training with Olly Foster. Not only did he look the part and was in amazing shape himself, on paper his qualifications confirmed he knew his trade extremely well. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by smiles and hellos from all the trainers and Olly came over and introduced himself. I was made to feel completely at ease which I liked as walking into a new gym can sometimes feel daunting.
We made our way to the UP office and began with a chat about my goals, strengths, weaknesses, my concerns about diet and the foods i liked & disliked etc… He took my measurements in weight and my body fat percentage. He was honest with me about my areas that needed the most work but encouraged me in what ways to achieve the best results. I liked how i felt like an individual and that this plan was specifically for me. All the clients at UP are treated like they are the number 1 priority and the tailored made diets & programmes are proof that you aren’t just being given the same old obvious routines and advice as the next person. Everybody has different goals, and at UP they specialise in getting your specific results for you only.
Olly assured me that if I listened to his advice and gave 100% both in and out of the gym with training and my new diet, I would get the results I wanted. I trusted him straight away and i couldn’t wait to get started on becoming the new me! The first session was tough and I physically put my body through training I never thought possible. I was shocked that despite training for years i actually worked muscles I never knew I had! Olly was so encouraging throughout and made me feel like I could achieve anything. On the exercises I wanted to quit he was there to push me. Even If I had to go with a lighter weight to finish the last few reps on certain exercises he made me feel proud that i finished the reps regardless. In the past I’d been allowed to quit when it got too much whereas this time I was encouraged to break through the wall and come out the other side feeling a sense of real achievement. I left the gym on such a high and I couldn’t wait to get back training again.
Within an hour of training Olly emailed me with my new diet plan taking into consideration all the info I’d previously ploughed on him in our brief chat before training. He also sent a list of recommended supplements to assist my result and a training plan for me to do alone whenever I couldn’t make it into UP due to work commitments. 3 months on I’m still training and my results have been incredible! My body has changed and I’ve become a lot leaner whilst still being able to look feminine. My energy levels are up and i genuinely feel and look so much healthier then before.
Both Olly & Nick have been on hand for any queries, questions or advice I’ve needed and following their blogs on Twitter & Facebook always keeps me motivated. Training at UP is one of the best decisions I’ve made and I would encourage anybody wanting to transform not only their appearance, but also their health and mental attitude to join up and do the same. You will not regret it! I’m just about to start my new program at UP and I cannot wait to see even better results!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.