Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"Feeling of Euphoria"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
I was quite sceptical of Personal Trainers from the get-go as I had completed a 12 week programme earlier in the year with a London based trainer, but didn’t quite achieve the goals that were initially set out, so I was looking for a solution. I still had the same goal, and in my research came across Ultimate Performance which focused on strength training combined with sound nutritional advice.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
In 6 weeks, I lost 5% body fat which was something I had never done before, which gave me the motivation I needed to persevere. It also increased my self-confidence and made me both physically and mentally stronger.
What have you learned:
Rich has played a pivotal role in encouraging me to stay motivated, to follow the nutritional advice given to achieve my personal results. He is always happy to answer my barrage of questions with a knowledgeable answer. Ultimately, the results hinge on me following his guidance to the letter!
What’s next for you:
More of the same – body composition is now a priority. The feeling of euphoria and well-being is fantastic!
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
If you’re prepared to work hard and be conscientious to your Trainer and yourself in and out of the gym – you won’t regret it.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.