Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"Dedication, Focus and Desire"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 112
I wanted to reach my full potential and be challenged in every training session.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
Increased focus, lean muscle and loss of body fat!
What have you learned:
That dedication, focus and desire are crucial in reaching your goals.
What’s next for you:
Continue to improve.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
With Eddie Baruta’s help the mental side of my training has improved immensely, he has imparted a wealth of knowledge to me, pushed me and helped me make significant progress. In short Eddie’s intelligence, knowledge, experience, humour, judgement and ability to be candid with me when required has been spectacular and I consider him and the entire Ultimate Performance team to be something of a find in the world of personal trainers, whom being frank, can be fairly uninspiring.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.