"Correct Way for a Lean, Muscular Physique"
A few months ago I decided it was time to break out of the endless cycle of toiling away at the gym without much to show for it. I realised I needed someone to show me “how it’s done”; how to reduce body fat and the correct way to work out with weights. I wanted to look like those guys on the cover of fitness magazines. Hey, who wants to aim low, right! A quick search in cyberspace put me in touch with Nick Mitchell and his team at Ultimate Performance.
Nick taught me how to eat the correct way for a lean, muscular physique. This was one of the things I really wanted to walk away with knowing well. Glenn, my drill sergeant, taught me how to work out at the gym. Somehow the guy got me to put on seven pounds of muscle and reduced my body fat percentage from 20 to 13 in six weeks! No mean feat by any standards. Nothing beats professional personal training advice, especially when you think you know what you’re doing. I didn’t.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.