Ultimate Performance is the world leader in personal training. Our management team is made up of key industry individuals who have extensive expertise and are responsible for driving us forward to new levels of growth – meet them now:
Board of Directors
Nick Mitchell, Founder and CEO
Nick Mitchell is the founder of Ultimate Performance and he also serves as our global CEO. Nick is primarily based in Los Angeles, California, and has the responsibility for overseeing all aspects of U.P.’s commercial strategy.
In addition to being a renowned personal trainer and one of the world’s leading body composition specialists, Nick is also the author of a number of health and fitness books, including multiple Amazon Top 100 bestsellers.
You can read Nick’s full biography here.
Joe Halstead, COO
Joe Halstead is our Asia Chief Executive Officer. He’s responsible for executing the growth strategy of Ultimate Performance within Asia.
Joe is a Master’s graduate in Pharmacology from Peterhouse College of Cambridge University and he joined our management team from being the founder of pan-Asian Pilates chain Options, which boasts studios in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Steve Brice, CFO
Steve is an experienced finance director whose primary responsibility at U.P. is managing the company’s finances – from directing and managing the finance and accounting team, to financial planning and reporting.
- Colin Wooller, Global Head of Development
- Tom Bailey, Group Finance Manager
- Sean Murphy, Global Personal Training Director
- Mark Bohannon, Commercial Director
- Eduard Baruta, Head of Training
- Chris Richards, Head of U.P. Asia
- Elliott Upton, Head of U.P. Online
- Amsterdam – Ryan Lewin
- Cheshire – James Stewart
- Dubai – James Appleton
- Hong Kong – Beau Elvis Radclyffe-Thomas
- Manchester – Steve Chambers
- Marbella – Elliott Upton
- London City – Matt Milles
- London Kensington – Mike Turnbull
- London Mayfair – Matt Parsons
- Los Angeles – Sara Lewis
- Singapore – Raymond Kiang
- Sydney – Alex Dawson