Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"The Best At What They Do"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 113
Why you contacted UP in the first place:
UP are the best at what they do and I was confident that if someone could get me into the best shape of my life both physically and mentally it would be be them.
I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer when I was 12 years old. Up until that point in time I played a lot of sport but after I lost him I got severely depressed, started blaming everyone and I let things go for the next 15 years.
I always wanted to be a good role model to my daughter and I wanted to prove to myself that I could get past the severe depression that had affected my life for 15 years.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
Thanks to Sean I feel like a completely different person. I am both physically and mentally stronger. I lost just over 14% body fat in 14 weeks. I couldn’t be happier. At the start of week 1 I wasn’t able to look at myself properly in a mirror, I had no confidence and I was incredibly unhappy. By the end of week 14 I was happy, full of confidence and ready to take on the world.
Sean has truly made a difference in my life and I will always be grateful for that.
What have you learned:
Sean is an incredibly gifted PT who I am fortunate to be able to train with. He is a gold mine of information with regards to human performance and nutrition. I feel like my own knowledge of training has improved a lot during my time at UP and Sean was very patient with me when answering the millions of questions that I had.
Dedication. Consistency. Focus. The small things. Throughout my training with Sean I have understood the importance of each of those things and I carry that knowledge into other aspects of my life.
It’s easy to make excuses and blame everything and everyone else for the condition that you’re currently in. In reality, you have the ability to change your destiny and stop taking the easy way out in life.
What’s next for you:
I am going to continue to train with Sean at UP Mayfair in order to a) build more muscle/strength and b) increase my knowledge of training/nutrition. I am also going to be attending a few seminars and taking a few courses on various aspects of body recomposition, training and nutrition.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
I’ve thrown up, cried and beat myself down while training with Ultimate Performance and Sean supported me every step of the way to get the results I wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better PT. It’s been a truly life-changing experience. I honestly can’t put into words what you have done for me. Thank you just doesn’t seem good enough.
Train with UP, put in 100% effort and I guarantee your life will change.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.