"I Achieved More in 9 Weeks than the Previous 2 Years!"
I first heard about UP and Nick Mitchell in Men’s Health Magazine and the article on Wesley Doyle. I don’t usually buy these Magazines as they are normally filled with rubbish like “101 sex tips” or (for the 5000th time) “how to build bigger biceps” but there was something about the article that clearly showed you weren’t a run of the mill £30 per hour “rep counter” that one usually finds in a gym.
For years I have trained hard, eaten (what I perceived as) healthy, but I was just not getting any results. I concluded that either it was genetics or there was something physically wrong with me. I was literally walking up to the mirror in the change room, after a hard workout and saying “what the hell is this stuff down my sides and on my hips”. I couldn’t get rid of it. It was the mention in the article about the BioSignature Modulation* and hormonal profile that caught my attention. A saying came to mind: “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got”, so I decided to contact UP
What do you feel that you have achieved: Lost the love handles!!! and generally looking harder.
What have you learned: The training methods were great and I definitely learnt a lot about things like TUT etc, but for me, the biggest learning area was around diet and supplementation.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us: Training at UP was worth every penny. I achieved more in 9 weeks than I had in the previous 2 years. The quality of personal trainer cannot be compared to what you see at your average gym.
For anybody who buys a men’s health or fitness magazine to find out how movie stars like Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale get in to shape for their next block buster, well, this is the type of training, advice and support they get.
Mike “Guns” Porter was fantastic to train with. He was spot on with weight selection, paid attention to technique, kept the workouts varied and interesting, was prepared for every session, was serious and professional about making sure I got the most out of my workout, and always gave 100% every time he trained me. I can’t speak highly enough about him.
*Please note, these articles on BioSignature Modulation are maintained for historical interest and no longer reflect our current practices. We do not endorse BioSignature as a methodology.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.