Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 7
"9% Body Fat in 9 Weeks"
Notice: Undefined index: type in /nas/content/live/upuksite/wp-content/themes/upfitness/templates/tabbed-testimonial.php on line 113
Clients are really spoiled compared to a normal health club!
When I contacted Ultimate Performance, I was 38 years old, had recently moved to London from San Francisco, and was desperate to find a great training facility to help me get back into shape. I had always been extremely fit in my 20s – competed in many triathlons, attended weekend boot camps, and weight trained. However, in my 30s, I travelled for work nearly continuously and this took its toll. I had fallen into the downward spiral of increasing body fat and diminishing muscle that we all read about in the magazines. I hated how out of shape I felt and I wasn’t happy with the way I looked either.
When I first met Nick, I stated that I wanted to “lean down” and then “muscle up.” I basically wanted to achieve a lean muscular look. Nick measured my body fat which I was shocked to learn was 21% at a bodyweight of 180lbs. We agreed that I would begin 3x per week full body workouts to ignite the fat burning process and I began a strict nutritional and supplement program that Nick had written up for me. 9 weeks later…. 12.4% bodyfat at 183lbs. I went from a 35in waist to a 32. I hadn’t seen 32 since high school! Literally, none of my clothes fit – I spent a fortune on tailoring and new clothes. The training was gruelling but absolutely worth it. You literally see your body changing every week. There were days early on that I came out of the gym feeling so exhausted, I could barely walk down the street. But quickly, the body responds and within a few weeks, I felt like I was 20 yrs old again. Tons of energy, great sleep at night, and a ripping metabolism.
A few final thoughts: You’re not going to find a nicer, more committed group of people than the staff at Ultimate Fitness. Everyone is incredibly genuine, friendly, and supportive which makes a huge difference when going in every week and getting hammered in the workouts. Each trainer has a huge wealth of knowledge – they all live and breathe the fitness lifestyle. My trainer, Glenn Parker, was amazing. He pushed me past my limits in every workout without a shred of mercy but always with a smile. The gym is stocked with only the best equipment and never crowded – clients are really spoiled as compared to a typical health club experience. Having just relocated back to San Francisco, I’m really going to miss training at UP and I already miss my friends there. If you’re truly committed to improving your fitness, the team at Ultimate Performance will take you as far as you want to go. I always visit UP whenever I am back in Europe, even if it means popping over from Switzerland en route just for a workout!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.