"62lbs of Fat Loss!"
My results have been – for the most part – incredibly tangible. I’m literally three-quarters the man I used to be – I dropped about three and a half stone (50lbs) of bodyweight but actually put on 12lbs of muscle so my real fat loss was 62lbs! Cut my body fat from nearly 30% to around 15% and have gone from wearing XL shirts and 38 inch trousers to Mediums and 30s (on a good day!). I’m also happy that I’ve managed to start to like going to the gym and working out. I was most definitely not a fan of physical effort, but now I feel like something is missing if I’ve not been to the gym. That’s a pretty great achievement.
Given that I was pretty much a complete idiot fitness-wise, I am really pleased that I now feel “at home” in a gym. I may not be putting up huge weights and I am certainly no expert, but I can hold my own. One of my main goals – aside from improving how I look and feel – was to learn what to do in a gym and I think I’ve learned that.
Bottom line: if you’re willing to make a real commitment, you will get real results.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.